What to see in CANTERBURY
Canterbury has so much to offer from activities, galleries, museums, architecture, restaurants and shopping. The Tourist Information Office is located inside The Beaney (museum and art gallery) on the High Street.
What to see OUTSIDE of CANTERBURY
Kent is known as the garden of England and boasts many varied sightseeing opportunities from beaches, castles, watersports and vineyards.
EVENTS & FESTIVALS
Use these links to find up to date information on events that are taking place in Kent
The main events and festivals in Canterbury and immediate surroundings are:
- Canterbury Art Festival https://canterburyfestival.co.uk/
- Food and Drink Festival
- Boing (Children’s Festival) https://boingfestival.com/
- Open Artist Houses – various dates in October https://ekoh.org.uk/whitstable/
- Whitstable Oyster Festival – https://www.whitstableoysterfestival.co.uk/
- Hop Festival – music, food and drink and traditional dress https://favershamhopfestival.org/